Using SharePoint 2013 for Project Management
In this intensive instructor-led course, you will learn how to use SharePoint 2013 as project management information system. You'll learn about task management, using the new task features and integration with Microsoft Project, coordinating resources, communicating project updates to stakeholders, and the most efficient ways to organize your sites. No previous SharePoint expertise needed!
You will learn to implement Agile and Scrum projects in SharePoint as well as traditional waterfall and highly structured project management methodologies. In addition, you will learn about all new features such as Site Mailboxes and project reporting features. You will also learn how to automate many project functions using SharePoint workflows.
This class is packed with hands-on labs to reinforce class topics and provide you with the skills to successfully manage project artifacts, develop workflows to automate project management processes, manage content such as documents, calendars, risks, issues, and deliverables, and track tasks and resource usage. You'll learn best practices for implementing SharePoint project management sites and practical ideas for implementing the solutions within your organization.
Make better decisions, communicate more effectively, and increase project success with SharePoint 2013 and this training course!
Top 10 Reasons to Take This Course
- Provide stakeholders with a single point of access to information.
- Lower costs and improve operational efficiency.
- Jump-start your efforts to create a Project Management Information System (PMIS).
- Leave the course with everything you need to plan, build, and implement project management sites in SharePoint.
- Learn by doing and building actual solutions during class.
- Enable social decision-making through real-time collaboration features of SharePoint.
- Increase project success.
- Manage both Agile and Waterfall projects using SharePoint.
- Learn from project management and SharePoint experts.
- Experience real-world scenarios and examples of how to use SharePoint in your organization.
What You'll Learn
- SharePoint 2013's full feature set of collaboration features
- Build and use SharePoint 2013 project sites and features
- Project Summary Web Part
- Visual timeline of the project's tasks
- Complete task schedule for a project
- Library for storing relevant project documents
- Notebook for quickly capturing and organizing information about the project
- Shared calendar for team events
- Ability to connect to the Project 2013 client application
- Build and use dashboards and business intelligence reports to give management visibility into projects
- Construct a PMIS using SharePoint to schedule project planning, reporting, and forecasting
- Allow project stakeholders instant access to critical project documents and information
- Facilitate project team meetings and communication flow with Team Sites
- Use SharePoint's built-in workflow capability to create custom workflows for your projects
- Develop standard project management processes using SharePoint's BPM capabilities
- Create custom lists, calendars, contacts, and project tracking for each project
- Establish project tracking guidelines through SharePoint for all projects
Who Needs To Attend
This SharePoint project management training course is vital for anyone working in a project environment and utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2013, including:
- Project managers
- Project directors/PMO directors
- Business analysts
- Team leads
- Data analysts
- Product managers
- Marketing managers and specialists
- IT managers
- Operations managers
İçerenköy Mah. Eski Üsküdar Yolu Cad. Bodur İş Merkezi No:8 K.3 D.13 34752 İÇERENKÖY-ATAŞEHİR/ İSTANBUL
Tel: 0 216 629 0143