Infrastructure Provisioning with System Center Virtual Machine Manager
In this advanced-level course, you will cover implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Server 2012 R2 environment using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). You will explore enterprise-level technologies and solutions available through Microsoft virtualization, networking and storage like how to configure high availability for Hyper-V and VMM, as well as how to use VMM to configure cloud resources.
What You'll Learn
- Update the VMM environment and underlying Fabric infrastructure including considerations for other System Center components.
- Configure advanced networking features in VMM such as Uplink Port Profiles and Virtual Port Profiles.
- Configure Storage in VMM
- Configure and manage the Library in VMM
- Prepare the Windows operating system for deployment in VMM
- Configure and use Virtual Machine Templates and Service Templates in VMM
- How VMM integrates with other System Center components such as Operations Manager and Orchestrator
- How to configure Azure Site Recovery to replicate and recover virtual machines.
Who Needs To Attend
- Experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises who are responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining a virtualization infrastructure
- Those who will determine which virtualization product to implement in their data centers
İçerenköy Mah. Eski Üsküdar Yolu Cad. Bodur İş Merkezi No:8 K.3 D.13 34752 İÇERENKÖY-ATAŞEHİR/ İSTANBUL
Tel: 0 216 629 0143